Flight Case?

Dreadhead

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get the pelican 1510, you can use it for all of them :)

Yeah that would be sweet but a little overkill.

I'm just thinking of a fairly nice looking case I can leave next to my setup to store my Qualias in so that my cat doesn't feel the need to knock them off their stand. I may get one for the HD800s too. I need to keep these heaphones as prestine as I can since I will likely sell one of the two after the showdown.

I'll leave the 650s out and about though since they seem fairly indestructible,

I don't know the brand. Are you saying you have the same brand, different size Purk?

Mine is made by digicom and look to be identical to what shown on the picture. Well....I bought 4, one to store the L3000, another for the Big O, and the rest for tubes and maybe camera. You can't beat the price though....really.

I bought 2, but I'm thinking of getting 2 more. Doesn't hurt to have a few laying around for when I do need it. heh

Yep, that what I thought to. You can put your amps in there, few portables as well. That case should fit most headphones. I prefer the look of this case for than the pelican case though.