Flight Case?

Dreadhead

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I decided not to go through with my order after all. I was going to order from work but then I remembered all the crazy security the bank has, so I had decided to postpone it till I got home. Well, once I got home, I started thinking about what I could actually use this for, and came up empty.

So I decided to pass the offer. Instead, I figured I might buy some more music, which is always good.

I bought one too. Anyone have any suggestions as to how to neatly trim the foam inserts to fit a pair of headphones so the inserts look like they came from the HP manufacturer? I tried trimming the foam in one of my pistol cases a few years ago using a single edge razor and a ruler and the result was very nasty looking.

I bought one too. Anyone have any suggestions as to how to neatly trim the foam inserts to fit a pair of headphones so the inserts look like they came from the HP manufacturer? I tried trimming the foam in one of my pistol cases a few years ago using a single edge razor and a ruler and the result was very nasty looking.

Considering they are a bunch of small diced shaped foam blocks that you pick out, it would be hard trimming each tiny block and then reassembling.

I bought two for my Stax or Grado this summer.