Flight Case?

Dreadhead

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand the "smaller than expected" comments, did you guys not just pull out a ruler to see how big it was going to be from the dimensions given on the site? Or is it smaller than those dimensions would indicate?

no, they saw that it could hold a camera and accessories and assumed it would be that big.

I don't understand the "smaller than expected" comments, did you guys not just pull out a ruler to see how big it was going to be from the dimensions given on the site? Or is it smaller than those dimensions would indicate?

I knew the dimensions, but didn't think much of it. I knew it was much smaller than the picture.

The Pelican 1200 is definitely too small for the Qualia, but this one should be roomy enough: Pelican Products Pelican Mini D Protection Cases Equipment Storage Cases at Markertek.com

Afraid Not! I got mine today and they don't quite fit :palm: Hopefully amazon will take the return.

As far as the other cases I got my four and pulled one out for misc use. The others went straight up to the attic. ;D

I tried them out and one of my cases fits my K1000 just fine, and the other one fits my woodied D2000 just fine. They also fit my HD600 perfectly if I use the foam from the original box. So I should maybe have bought three not two. But I have a Headroom soft headphone bag that is smaller and holds my HD600 plus three cables, so they will be easier to pack along for CanJam in my backpack. I wish the foam could be more custom looking smooth molded/carved, and not have to end up with ragged holes from plucking away the unneeded foam.

I also have a smaller Hirsch case that I keep my RS-1 in, so i didn't need one for those - and of course the O2 Mk1 already have a nice flight case. I didn't try to see if the Jade would fit, but I think they might be too big.

I'll take some pics later and post them.