CanJam Gear to Check Out

boomana

I look forward to meeting all of my virtual friends from the internet.

I do want to listen to Blubliss's rig, BHSE, what ever Eddie Current brings, Frank Cooters creation, and the list goes on and on. That's my problem with these meets, too many toys, not enough time to listen to everything.

I'm sure Steve Hoffman and Joe Harley's lecture will be great.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay there will probably be a couple things I will want to listen to:

Smyth thingy

L3000

R10

HE90

BHSE

A10 (w/HE90 and O2s)

New Woo e-stat amp

naaman, I strangely see no R10s on the gear list. :(

You might have to make it to a Florida meet to check them out. :)

Maybe. I'm already bringing O2s, and was trying to travel light. I'll consider bringing them, but since I don't have a rig, I'd really need one or two people to be willing to watch over them for me.

Doesn't anyone in LA have R10s?

I bring the O2s (mk1 and mk2), you bring the R10s?

Justin, I told Frank Cooter I'd bring the MK1s so he could have them with his rig. I imagine yours will be busy.

If no one in LA ends up bringing them, I may, but I would seriously want some trusted folks to be willing to babysit them. Of course that pretty means that they'd be yours to walk around with until you handed them over to the next trusted person. Not a bad deal.

i'll have the MK1 (if the replacement cable gets here in time from kuboten), MK2, Grado RS-1, Senn HD650...i think that's it. I'll also bring the ES3X if they are fixed, and you can hold them up to your ears and do a comparison review with the UE11...

Assortment of Pico DAC/Amp with MacBook providing the USB

Pico USB DAC available to connect to RCA inputs of BHSE

Sony XA5400ES SACDP connected to XLR inputs of BHSE

Pico Slim prototype (source = ?? RCA outputs of Sony, could bring D-555 PCDP, or use Pico USB DAC)

Keep talking like that and we will have to Voltron to start a CanJam scholarship for you.

BPJTCJ: Bring PostJack To CanJam Scholarship initiated. I should have started it last night when he said this in another thread. Posty, do you promise to attend and come out and play at night? ;D

If no one in LA ends up bringing them......

I will definitely be bringing my balanced R10s (with SE adapter)but I hope they are not the only pair there, besides Rays'. I am trying to fix the foam on my backup pair but that is slow going. You guys may borrow.

Yeah, but would he really let someone walk off with them to try on another rig?

He has done so. Plus Andy has a pair. But if Vicki wants to send them to me I will bring them and then ship them back to her. Just so long as I have a week or so with them on either side of the event. ;D

He has done so. Plus Andy has a pair. But if Vicki wants to send them to me I will bring them and then ship them back to her. Just so long as I have a week or so with them on either side of the event. ;D

I see what you're doing there... Let me try:

If you don't feel like having them make the cross country trip, they can take a bit of a breather in Austin for a while :)