ceramic dildos (probably NSFW)

Chekhonte

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you work in adult entertainment?

yep... went for working for Miami-Dade County Public Schools... to working for Reality Kings (google it - definately NSFW... well, my work yes, your work, probably not LOL)... so ive basically worked in the entertainment industry my whole life lol :palm:

Hey Marc, how are you doing?

Oh, and thanks, now I have Unchained Melody stuck in my head.

Haj- I'm good, no big news to report. We need to hook up another mini meet in So NH or Maine soon!

I have Demi Moore getting a reach around stuck in my head! All in all not a bad thing to have stuck in your head.

As long as Asston Kutcher isn't standing there with his camera...:palm:

yep... went for working for Miami-Dade County Public Schools... to working for Reality Kings (google it - definately NSFW... well, my work yes, your work, probably not LOL)... so ive basically worked in the entertainment industry my whole life lol :palm:

Frank, your earlier post worried me a little as I remembered visiting you at a high school to pick up an amp. I suppose the current job pays significantly better. I'm not going to ask about benefits.

I actually have a lady friend who would love this, I may have to grab one. Her birthday just passed but nothing like a dildo for a late present.

For a headcase member I'll give you one for 10 bucks plus shipping -- especially one that made up those awesome headcase bracelets.

It may take up a couple of weeks for me to get around to putting the finishing touches on them. I have a few large projects I'm in the middle of that have a deadline fastly approaching.

For a headcase member I'll give you one for 10 bucks plus shipping -- especially one that made up those awesome headcase bracelets.

It may take up a couple of weeks for me to get around to putting the finishing touches on them. I have a few large projects I'm in the middle of that have a deadline fastly approaching.

Sounds good just shoot me a PM or something when you're done feverishly crafting wangs.

You could probably wrap it in a few of those for extra ribbing.

Haha.

I'm curious if there will be a dildo with d-_-b on it. :cool: