Grado HF-2 thread

Cankin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last thing I need is another hit to my wallet but I ordered one anyway, this sounds way too intriguing. Yay for free shipping and minus $1.48 (via USPS Priority) with the 2% newsletter discount! :D

Oh and the site says it's 3 lbs - can anyone extrapolate if that means plastic, wood, or aluminum cups?

Head-Case Scoops Head-Fi On Head-Fi Headphone! Film at 11. :D

These are going to be very cool cans and well worth the money from what I know. If posty doesn't like them, there is sure to be a line of people waiting to buy them unless you just take advantage of Todd's 30-day return policy. My understanding is that there is not a set limit on the total number at the start, but a cap will be set pretty soon after they go on sale.

Oh, and I will have one of the first 20 pairs at CanJam! ;D

Al have you listened to them?

I'm trying to resist the urge to call, but I forgot to put my head-fi user name in the comments field :palm: and I just want to make sure it gets processed without a hitch. I'm assuming my order, confirmed at 8:15am EST will make the cut. :)

Don't worry, Nate, he's got you covered. He's happy to chat, but he knows you're you.

Sell one of the kids man.

Dammit... I need to get some palimony. Not gonna sell the kids... I gave it some thought but couldn't decide which to sell. Xavier really digs the HF-1s, so if he wasn't around for HF-2s, he'd be upset. Zoe's not really big into cans... she's more of a car audio gal, but she digs car audio in Bimmers, so she stays.

FWIW, if any of you guys get #39 and wind up selling it, keep me in mind. Since the money pit (future-ex-wife) is gone, there is a RIDICULOUS amount of cash NOT flowing out of this house... so once I get back to work and whatnot, it SHOULD be possible in a few months. 450$ shipped sound good? Bah @ all those people selling for 800$ in July... Bah! I say.

Side note: There goes ANY shot of me selling the HF-1s for stupid money next month @ rent time.

(300 word explanation of "Bah!" ;))

**BRENT**