Grado HF-2 thread

Cankin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QFT.

Plus, everyone knows the hype around the HD800 is way more resolving and nuanced than the hype around the HF2..... although, the HD800 hype has had more burn-in.... :palm:

;D

I'm on the HD800 boat, as long as it doesn't disappoint @ CanJam and I am able to afford it in the near future.

I also figured this was a pre-order and they will be at CJ. Better to be at the front of the line and not like them than the back wanting a pair.

That's what I thought too. I just pre-ordered them. If I don't like the sound, I can cancel the order. Maybe I'll think that they are great or maybe I won't. :confused:

Well, I was slow in getting my order in (about 2:30PM), and Todd said he'd sold around 50 at that time. I'm hoping to pick mine up at CanJam as well, but I think I'm at the end of that line.

I may have missed the pick up at CJ boat. My order went in at around 4:30. I only bought them because all the cool kids did. I liked the HF-1, especially with wood (as in Headphile). I probably should buy a second pair and find someone to woody and re-wire them. That decision will wait until I hear them at CJ.