Grado HF-2 thread

Cankin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about changing the shipping address to be your work? That should be safe. On second thought, maybe not. I assume that there are other lawyers there. :D I'm also assuming that there is someone there even though you are away.

Heh; I worked for a bunch of greedy corporate law partners who decided it was best to lay off all of their first year associates 6 months after hiring them. I'd say they'd probably take the HF2s and run, but then again the headphones don't say Bose or QuietComfort (or 760il) anywhere on them.

At least I made a decent amount of money off the fat cats for half a year-- the HF2s are my consolation prize for all the 14 hour days. ;D

I'll give Todd a call with my timing issue. I've been trying to avoid calling him because. . . well, because he's so frigging nice and I'm sure he's battling a few migraines right now.

Incidentally, I still remember being shocked the first time I called TTVJ and none other than Todd himself answered the phone (and cheerfully!). Thought stuff like that went the way of the dodo right around the time Ford started that assembly line.

I'll give Todd a call with my timing issue. I've been trying to avoid calling him because. . . well, because he's so frigging nice and I'm sure he's battling a few migraines right now.

Incidentally, I still remember being shocked the first time I called TTVJ and none other than Todd himself answered the phone (and cheerfully!). Thought stuff like that went the way of the dodo right around the time Ford started that assembly line.

Calling and talking directly to Todd is one of the best parts in dealing with him. I sure don't want to speak for him, but I think he truly enjoys talking to his customers as well.

Give him a call. He'll work with you.

Heh; I worked for a bunch of greedy corporate law partners who decided it was best to lay off all of their first year associates 6 months after hiring them. I'd say they'd probably take the HF2s and run, but then again the headphones don't say Bose or QuietComfort (or 760il) anywhere on them.

At least I made a decent amount of money off the fat cats for half a year-- the HF2s are my consolation prize for all the 14 hour days. ;D

Go in-house. Being the client is MOAR FUN!

Calling and talking directly to Todd is one of the best parts in dealing with him. I sure don't want to speak for him, but I think he truly enjoys talking to his customers as well.

Give him a call. He'll work with you.

Usually Todd is really happy to talk with customers. However, he's between a rock and a hard place regarding the HF2 and probably wishes he'd never heard "HF2".

I thought it was 42. ;)

Ahh crap, only that many? Are they doing a flat rate shipping for this or am I going to have to cop that huge fee TTVJ charges for international orders?

EDIT: Wow $40USD for shipping, that's a real bummer...

the fuck did you expect? $40 is probably worth it, once they are gone the prices will inevitably shoot up a bit.