Headset recommendations

GPH

Do you guys have any recommendations for a good headset? I'm tired of making Skype phone calls from my integrated MacBook microphone so I'm looking for something that will make my voice sound good to my interlocutors. Thanks!

At the office we have lately (past two or three years) been using the Sennheiser cc510 or cc520 (one ear or two ear versions of the same thing) and we've been quite happy with them. At my desk, I have a ghastly-expensive Plantronics, complete with a bulky amp. It works fine, but so do the Senns for less money and hassle. I wouldn't go that way.

At home, I have a one-eared sound tube-style GN Netcom - dunno what model, but ca. $100 - that works very nicely.

Both the Senns and the Netcom are compatible with phone desksets with built-in amps. I assume they would be compatible with a computer soundcard. It looks like Dell sells the Senn cc520 for $120, so that must mean that they do work with soundcards.

-Carl