looking for 2 piece mounting clamps

kevin gilmore

You need them to be the same as you have - I have a couple of generic aluminium ones lying in a box that I can send you. (need to find them but I know I do have them)

They are standard biochem lab issue - could track down catalogue and numbers if you need more ..dB

They are standard biochem lab issue - could track down catalogue and numbers if you need more ..dB

I know they are a standard issue thing, but hours of searching have found nothing.

If you have a catalog name/part number that would be great. 1.5 inch ID.

I did find the drumset clamps. If i can't find what i want, those are definitely the

next in line.

Just had a quick peek and I see your dilemma - the max diameter is 22mm from the suppliers that I am familiar with.

I did find these on amazon - not as pretty but they open to the right size and are significantly less expensive than the lab suppliers.

I will have a look on Monday to see if some of the more obscure suppliers have anything that can handle such large diameters ..dB

1 and 2 piece, no adjustable thumb lever but different materials.

Bigger heavy, but black oxide coating.

These could be used and replace one bolt with a thumb lever. They are "stackable".

The stafford parts came from this page, neat stuff on the right column including anodized looking aluminum stuffs.

Yet another Stafford link.

Found Googling: 2 piece clamping collar.

Googling: Thumb Lever and maybe adding "adjustable" gets mixed results.

No quotes used on any searches.

Your not an easy feller to shop for:confused:, but I really like your taste;D