Mac FTP Software

We use Transmit and CyberDuck at work. Transmit is OK, but over-priced for what it is. CyberDuck IMHO is an unintuitive PITA. Some people really like Capt FTP, but I haven't really used it.

Lately I've been touting Filezilla. It's free and Open Source. It's available for most all platforms and no platform's version is crippled. (It pisses me off big time when developers do crappy versions for Linux or Mac or whatever.) The people who maintain it are really conscientious, and hey, it works. It's not terribly pretty or fancy. It's a graphical FTP client is all.

-Carl

You'll know if we are sick of you only long enough to hear the :basement: whistling toward the back of your head. :P

Have fun over here Matt, or should I say Mark? It was fun meeting you and hanging a bit. Tell me if you can stomach those Honduran panatellas I gave you. I still have the Monte or whatever it is.

You'll know if we are sick of you only long enough to hear the :basement: whistling toward the back of your head. :P

Have fun over here Matt, or should I say Mark? It was fun meeting you and hanging a bit. Tell me if you can stomach those Honduran panatellas I gave you. I still have the Monte or whatever it is.

"Mr. Fury" will do fine. :P

Anyway, I actually had one of those panatellas on the way home Monday morning, and while it was it mild, I definitely found the flavor enjoyable. Looking forward to trying one when my palette isn't so nuked. Thanks again!

/me notes cigars given to Al are referred to as "or whatever." lol

"Mr. Fury" will do fine. :P

Anyway, I actually had one of those panatellas on the way home Monday morning, and while it was it mild, I definitely found the flavor enjoyable. Looking forward to trying one when my palette isn't so nuked. Thanks again!

/me notes cigars given to Al are referred to as "or whatever." lol

Whatever only in the sense that I don't know cigars, and I was not looking at it when I typed. Still appreciated. :P

Sorry for the interruption, Monkey. We sure missed you this weekend. :(