JH Audio stuffs

atothex

Hmmm. I asked for translucent black too, and while I do like how your's turned out, I'm hoping mine are a bit darker than that.

I see what you mean about the artwork too. Looks like the logo on the left monitor is slightly unfinished?

No artwork on mine, but Idid opt to get a silver Charm embedded. I hope it terms out ok.

So the smoky earpiece is "translucent black"?

I actually think the head-case logo turned out great.

It may not be JH's fault. The artwork sent in was lighter as well. I think they made it closer to the artwork than my original description. As I said, I like the way it turned out. The artwork done for me was excellent. The way it came out, could have been better, imo. But I'm happy with it as is.

Looks great, Mike!

Mike damn you give us better sonic impressions as I have to live vicariously through you for a few days until mine arrive.

I didn't know that you took the plunge also! Did you get Uncle Wilson's on-the-spot impressions?

There are so many of us waiting to get these things, it's not even funny. Seems like just about anybody who's anybody ordered a pair.

They sound fucking great, even right out of the iPhone. How is that?

as eloquent as ever

I didn't know that you took the plunge also! Did you get Uncle Wilson's on-the-spot impressions?.

Kathy Peck took my impressions a few weeks back after I heard about these, that is how I met her and got her roped in for CanJam.

They sound fucking great, even right out of the iPhone. How is that?

Come on. We want to hear your best ipodpj version of how they sound.

There are so many of us waiting to get these things, it's not even funny. Seems like just about anybody who's anybody ordered a pair.

The fanboys will be thicker around these than with the gd-audio Phoenix. :D

Come on. We want to hear your best ipodpj version of how they sound.

:D

Okay, I've been listening to some Neko Case in one ear and Cat Power in the other (those are the first two names that came to mind since I listened to both today) and it's as if they are actually sticking their tongues in my ears. I can actually feel the space between their tongues and my ear as they pull their tongues out. How is that?

Okay, I've been listening to some Neko Case in one ear and Cat Power in the other (those are the first two names that came to mind since I listened to both today) and it's as if they are actually sticking their tongues in my ears. I can actually feel the space between their tongues and my ear as they pull their tongues out. How is that?

Not bad.

Complete silence.

Shouldn't that be "deafening silence"?

oooh! Does that mean I'm an anybody?

As much as anyone.

So I just emailed Brittany, and asked that if they hadn't yet started mine, to hold off. I'm not quite sure Adam can pull off the artwork on mine, and I like it too much to have some sloppy version of it staring back at me every time I look at them. I want to see a couple more pictures before I decide.

As much as anyone.

So I just emailed Brittany, and asked that if they hadn't yet started mine, to hold off. I'm not quite sure Adam can pull off the artwork on mine, and I like it too much to have some sloppy version of it staring back at me every time I look at them. I want to see a couple more pictures before I decide.

My private sent messages are disappearing for some reason, so I'm not sure if you got my last one?

Anyway, I think you're wise to hold off on the artwork. I'm not sure what the significance of the gun toting kitty is? But, if any old cat will do, you might want to consider embedding a charm like I'm doing? Might be tough to find one small enough though.

http://watchus.com/category.asp?cid=311

Your other option is to get one custom made, but could be kind of pricey?

Wholesale Custom Made Designed Pewter Charms & Beads Supplies USA

Got on email from Jerry that mine are shipping today, so I'll post pics as soon as l can. Might not be till Thursday though.

Rob

I did get your pm, thanks, but any old cat won't do. Cats are stupid. M&P kittys, however, are all the rage. :)

I also got an email from Jerry a bit ago saying he can guarantee the art will look good, and if I'm not happy, he'll remove it. So, cool. I'm going to go ahead with it.

Hey, Patrick. Could you take a picture top down picture of the Carbon fiber case straight down. So it's a flat view. Almost like if you were to scan it on a flatbed scanner. Try to perhaps take it outdoors in sunlight if there is too much glare from the sunlight.

Thanks.