JH Audio stuffs

atothex

Dude, I swear it wasn't me. It was just a coincidence that I was trying to measure your ears when I dropped by yesterday. :cool:

Bummer, for sure. Maybe JH is targeting anybody who has expressed some interest but is fence sitting. :P

Yeah, like in the "spit out your gum and chew another" commercials where they send someone to get your gum away from you.

Really nice, Larry. Just curious why you didn't go for a black cord?

When I last received my jh13s I got a letter from Jerry that said they were out of black cords and that they'd be mailing some out when they had more. I received my jh13s last Friday. I'm not sure if Larry asked for black or not, but that may be why he doesn't have it.

I actually prefer the silver color cable, but don't recall asking for it. And believe it or not that is a photo taken by Blutarsky today using my iPhone 3GS.

When I sent my UE11Pro to Jerry (along with my loose-fitting JH13pro) to scan and re-do the shells to match the fit of my UE11's, Jerry and Adam got a kick out of the "beer in a glass" artwork on my UE11pro - apparently Adam was the one who designed the "beer" for J. Summers of Rolling Stones. They wanted to do something wild like flames to show off the JH13Pro and their mad skillz, so I gave them artistic license to do whatever they wanted and surprise me.

Here are the UE11pro:

headphoneaddict_ue11pro_small.jpg

What are you guys using to carry your JH13 around in? I was using the little case for my UE11s, but then I keep getting confused and take the 13s when I want the 11s (gym), and then I switch them back, and end up taking the 11s when I mean to take the 13s. I need a better mini solution to throw in my purse, not the jumbo case they came with.

What are you guys using to carry your JH13 around in? I was using the little case for my UE11s, but then I keep getting confused and take the 13s when I want the 11s (gym), and then I switch them back, and end up taking the 11s when I mean to take the 13s. I need a better mini solution to throw in my purse, not the jumbo case they came with.

Wow, $1k iem's for the gym. =T

I think I have the Shure E2c case somewhere.

shure_e2c_case_big.jpg

If you think the 13s can fit, I can send it out for you :)