JH Audio stuffs

atothex

If I were rating this thread it would more along the lines of 5 stars. :) Is it just me or are they usually this slow in responding to emails? 2 emails 4 days no response. :\ I guess it's just a really small operation. Not everyone lives on their computer like me I guess. Curious about the order form. What somethings mean and the turn around time most importantly :D

Any know

BOOM LEFT RIGHT (I'm not sure what this means)

CORD SELECTION: (Are the selections below the types of cords? Is there anywhere I can see them?)

GA

BOSE LEMO

HELICOPTER

Der, I guess your right. I assumed the models listed at the top were just old ones and it's old order form. This looks to be for their aviation equipment. "boom" makes much more sense now lol. They have another I would imagine then for the jh13. Hrm, I said I was looking to buy a jh13 pro. They must be busy :)

Der, I guess your right. I assumed the models listed at the top were just old ones and it's old order form. This looks to be for their aviation equipment. "boom" makes much more sense now lol. They have another I would imagine then for the jh13. Hrm, I said I was looking to buy a jh13 pro. They must be busy :)

My next JH13 is going to have "boom". ;)

Talked to Jerry today.

Rather than rush the high end custom carry case, we're going to take our time and get it perfect.

In the meantime, Jerry liked immtbiker's Otterbox 1000 case, so he's making a Carbon Fiber case that is about that size. It will basically look like a smaller version of the existing big one. He is using the same company that makes the existing case to make this smaller version.

Should take about 3-4 weeks to get them produced. He will offer them up for sale to existing customers, and will be putting an option on the Order Form for picking Big Case or Small Case.

As for the High End Carry Case, it will likely only be included with Flagship products, namely the JH13. And will, of course be available for purchase separately. It will be significantly more expensive to produce. But trust me, it will be worth the wait.

-Ed

Seems like everything in this thread is about the JH13 but I'm just a poor young'un, so anyone have impressions on the JH5? Specifically on bass and treble extension, but anything else is also appreciated. Also, is UE the only company to have the ambient feature for reduced attenuation?

JB got them a little while back and said somewhere in here that the bass on the JH5 filled in what he was missing with his er6

Well, it was a close call, but I got the JH|13 PROs today and have them planted in my skull right now. JH Audio managed to add a zero to my address and even though the UPS info online didn't tell me where they were delivered, the name in the mailroom was unfamiliar so my secretary tracked them down about 5 blocks away. :palm:

After the small panic, I had to wait through some work calls and people coming by trying to ask me about work :chair:, I got them in my ears and checked them out with the iPhone and the HeadRoom Desktop Amp/Dac. You can guess which one sounded better, but both were as good as they get with IEMs.

These are my first customs so I need to play them some and get used to them and make sure I have them in right, but just walking around at lunch they stayed sealed and sounded fantastic. Looking forward to spending some time with these and then comparing lots of amps with them at JH|13 Fest, aka Dan's MiniMeet. :cool:

Here are some initial not so hot pics so as not to be banned. My hands were apparently greasy because they look smeared, and I did not have a particularly good lens for macro pics. The artwork that blessingx created for me (from something I found out in the world) is included at the end. Thanks again Ric, and I wish it came a little closer to your image. :rolleyes: I am a little disappointed in how it turned out, but note that at least one of the pics looks better than real life. Instead of gold metalic they are silver glitter, which looks a little stripper-tastic, but all in all it may be as good as they can do for now. Anyway, here goes.

3878801339_159a53c37c.jpg

3878801061_0624199e0a.jpg

3879596860_58c20584a8.jpg

3878801361_2435c10379.jpg

No homework needed. Just buy them Greg. Get it over with. :)

Little jewels is appropriate to their sonics as well. I have finally stopped skipping from track to track to hear how things sound, and the lossless versions of Jarrett/Peackock/DeJohnette is sounding quite incredible. I wouldn't want to listen to shitty music with these very much. Might be a limiting factor for some people.

don't you hate it when people ask you about work stuff at work when you're trying to do something else? happens to me all the time.

I sometimes try to pretend I'm just visiting.

Al, the pics look good, and if you don't like the silver, you can send them back. Maybe someone will have a camera at Dan's mini-meet and I'll finally post a pic of mine. Glad you like the way they sound. They're very addictive.