JH Audio stuffs

atothex

How in retardation does one fit six drivers in that tiny little thing, and more importantly...why?!?!?

I asked Jerry just this, and I tried hard to remember exactly what he told me. This is the first three-way designed with every driver doubled, and apparently doubling the drivers is extremely important. Doubling them halves their distortion in some important characteristic, and lowers the transient response time of each driver. The JH13 are twice as fast as the JH11, which is less than twice as fast as the JH5. There's magic in driver doubling.

So, to your question, line array might not be a bad way to think about it.

How close is he to releasing another product that exceeds the JH13 (not joking)?

... don't ask that! I just sent an inquiry email to Brittany about the 13's :palm:

I seem to recall reading somewhere that the same question was asked to JH himself and he responded in the negative... at least for a decent while.

This thread is driving me mad...

Me too me too. I really really really don't need these and won't buy without hearing them but I can't seem to stop myself from wanting to hear them so I have an excuse to buy them.:palm::palm::palm::palm:

I am really interested to find out what makes them so special though if they are overly bassy (which some have said) that will get rid of any desire I have for them. I'm hoping for that.....;)

Who has said that?

x2. I have not found that to be the case. You will alway find someone that says something about a pair of headphones that you may not like. However, with the JH13, I think it's safe to say that anyone that finds them "overly bassy" would be in the minority.

Did anyone write a comparison between JH13 and O2mk1 yet? I've been searching a bit and didn't find anything reliable.

Did anyone write a comparison between JH13 and O2mk1 yet? I've been searching a bit and didn't find anything reliable.

Nothing written but the JH13 is far better. ;)