JH Audio stuffs

atothex

I'm such a sucker for redheads... sigh!

On a side note, I was waiting for the Orlando meet date at the other place to be settled so I could listen to some other gear and swing by to get my impressions done, but they picked the one weekend I can't go (Oct 17, next weekend, which is the date for the breast cancer Run For the Cure event, and my workplace expects me to be there Sat. morning at 7am).

I'll be running to save boobs! :cool:

Anyhow, now that the meet is out for me, I'll have to go up to Orlando myself, probably the 1st week of Novemer, as I have that week off.

I'm definitely getting them. I think I will go for translucent orange, no logo. Had technology been up to par, I'd have loved my avatar (a simpler version of it at least) on there!

Duggeh's idea is fab -- but it's his, I can't take it.

I don't really have a single image that I associate with me.

I think the smiling moose would be too hard.

Squire. I would consider every single factor which proves a disincentive to my purchasing these (buying these Ety ER-4 is the final prophylactic) to be most helpful for my wallet.

What I'm doing is factoring JH13s against Canjam 2010 plus time atm.

how'd the impressions go haj? the office told me to make sure and clean my ears out before i get there...guess i'll use some hydrogen peroxide or something.

It was quick and painless. I gave the audiologist the tip sheet from JH Audio and she read it over before explaining the impression process for me. I didn't specifically clean my ears beforehand, but I regularly irrigate my ears with warm water so I wasn't too concerned.

According to my audiologist, I have pretty straight ear canals, though looking at the impressions, they don't look all that straight to me.

Squire. I would consider every single factor which proves a disincentive to my purchasing these (buying these Ety ER-4 is the final prophylactic) to be most helpful for my wallet.
Pfff. You're on your own, dude. I was just thinking out loud in the hypothetical, as it were.

Oh, and that idea about the black-on-black except when the lights go out is pretty slammin'. I'd love to hear how that works out (as I suspect it'll be very hard to photograph).

Oh, and that idea about the black-on-black except when the lights go out is pretty slammin'. I'd love to hear how that works out (as I suspect it'll be very hard to photograph).

Talking about my idea? If so, "blacklight black & yellow" under the custom color list. I really wonder if they have pics of a sample of this color yet. I IMAGINE it would be black (or mostly black) under normal light then show up yellow under blacklight. If it's some yellow/black hybrid normally, would it just not be brownish? Eh... I guess as time gets closer I'll have to shoot off an e-mail asking for samples.

As far as photographing it, tripod + high ISO + low shutter speed?

**BRENT**