JH Audio stuffs

atothex

x2. Any excuse not to exercise is welcome here.

There is medical documentation supporting that a healthy weight with lower blood pressure helps your hearing. I'm kind of lucky that I don't have to exercise much to lose weight if I just eat healthy. Exercise does give you a damn good high though that makes listening more fun for me.

So I sent my pair back in last week for a re-fit as the right earpiece wasn't fitting that well. After asking me my fit issues (over e-mails), they go back to look at my ear impressions and tell me that the right ear impression wasn't done well/correctly, so they need me to get another one done.

While it's a pain I need to go get another impression made, I'm more annoyed that JHAudio couldn't tell me that the right ear impression wasn't done well/correctly when they first received them, instead of going ahead and making my IEMs from what they perceive to be an improperly made ear impression. :mad:

So I sent my pair back in last week for a re-fit as the right earpiece wasn't fitting that well. After asking me my fit issues (over e-mails), they go back to look at my ear impressions and tell me that the right ear impression wasn't done well/correctly, so they need me to get another one done.

While it's a pain I need to go get another impression made, I'm more annoyed that JHAudio couldn't tell me that the right ear impression wasn't done well/correctly when they first received them, instead of going ahead and making my IEMs from what they perceive to be an improperly made ear impression. :mad:

Damn that fucking sucks. What did they say was wrong with the impression?

Being a possible customer from the other side of the border, I'm wondering if all these missing hits are the result of too much business for a little entreprise with not enough people to process the growing demand or these guys are taking their customers for granted...

Amicalement