JH Audio stuffs

atothex

drp: I am so so so very tempted to get clear but I am afraid of yellowing. The clear demos looked much cooler than any of the other demos that JH sent to me for the Houston meet. I am thinking of doing Electric Blue translucent (or some really light colored blue) so that I can still see the guts (will call JH Audio about the colors tomorrow). No artwork though (and no tats on my body either). Definitely getting the 64" cable. :P

I was pretty impressed with the demos recently. I really didn't ever see myself ever getting a pair of high end custom IEMs but it seems that I have been pushed over that edge.

Shel - Ditto concerns on the yellowing, but read that with some cleaning routine (or maybe not), they will not yellow. Post what JH says about the clears and if they stay that way. A really light blue is going to look super sweet at any rate. I considered some sort of super light skin tone in translucent, but . . . opt'd for the clear. (big grin).

The longer cable is also a great call for the office, as it's easier to move around the desk with out yanking something. I learned this with the Yuin OK1 (amazing little bud) so opt'd for the longer cable on the JH13.

Oh, and I've been listening to the JH13 all evening (just delivered). From the Opus21 to the iMod Nano to stock Nano, they sound great. I was in the garage having a cigar so grabbed an old modified Sony SRF-S84 FM radio to catch talk radio. I could hear the sound booth reverberations; almost like being in the booth.

How long did it take once they received your impressions? I got the "impressions arrived" email on Monday.

They got my impressions on Friday, I got the "in lab" email yesterday, and the shipped email today. Doesn't take that long really, I'm hoping I'll get them this week, but I doubt it. I didn't get a tracking number or anything, so maybe I'll email them for that tomorrow.

drp: I am so so so very tempted to get clear but I am afraid of yellowing. The clear demos looked much cooler than any of the other demos that JH sent to me for the Houston meet. I am thinking of doing Electric Blue translucent (or some really light colored blue) so that I can still see the guts (will call JH Audio about the colors tomorrow). No artwork though (and no tats on my body either). Definitely getting the 64" cable. :P

I was pretty impressed with the demos recently. I really didn't ever see myself ever getting a pair of high end custom IEMs but it seems that I have been pushed over that edge.

Shelly, my UE11s are a light blue and I love the color. The only reason I didn't get the same was that I...well...didn't want the same.

DSCN1093-1.jpg