JH Audio stuffs

atothex

"...moisture..." -- doesn't need to freeze to be damaging.

Moisture is common in IEMs, luckily it doesn't seem to do nearly as much damage as the expansion of moisture in small spaces when freezing seems like it could. Maybe a little lab grade alcohol on the cleaning tool would do the trick to help get out moisture as well as helping to sterilize them in that environment. Just don't let it get on your skin in that cold environment unless you like your skin dry and cracked to the point of pain.

6:19 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY

8:06 P.M. THE PACKAGE WAS MISSED AT THE UPS FACILITY, UPS WILL DELIVER ON THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY

Not a big deal really, but I wonder how a package can be out for delivery and missed at the UPS facility at the same time. :confused:

This exact thing happened to me recently. It was very frustrating and I still don't understand why this happens. I assume that yours was supposed to have a 2-day guarantee.

6:19 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY

8:06 P.M. THE PACKAGE WAS MISSED AT THE UPS FACILITY, UPS WILL DELIVER ON THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY

Not a big deal really, but I wonder how a package can be out for delivery and missed at the UPS facility at the same time. :confused:

They probably thought that your package was on the truck that was out for delivery, but they actually missed it when they loaded the truck.

I'm fucking pissed at UPS right now. After yesterday's bullshit, they give me this crap today:

4:52 P.M. THE RECEIVER DID NOT HAVE FUNDS AVAILABLE ON THE 1ST DELIVERY ATTEMPT. A 2ND DELIVERY ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE

The thing is, I was here all day and the bell never rang, there was no UPS truck in sight and I sure as hell didn't tell to a UPS guy that I didn't have the funds. I rarely get angry, but this shit pisses me off to no end. I just talk to a rep on the phone and filed a complaint and they're supposed to get me in contact with the service center to see if they can deliver the package tonight, but my gut feeling tells me it'll go to Monday. :nate: