JH Audio stuffs

atothex

Verrrrry interesting. Crap. I was half-hoping that there would be some horrible flaw to tone down the covet factor on these things.

Ah well, time to start planning to do something to my bank account that Jimmy Stewart would freak out about if he saw it from his rear window.

Thanks so much, guys. I really appreciate you answering so quickly. If at any point in my life I should ever know anything of value, I'll be sure and return the favor.

Get an O2 mk1 instead.

On this day of celebration, I want to thank all the JH13 crack dealers (boomana, jp#, tyrion, etc.) for pushing these wonderful IEMs. I've been rediscovering my music collection once again in the past week and I can hardly find any flaws with these phones, and that's out of a portable source. Can't wait to listen to them on a proper setup. :cool:

On this day of celebration, I want to thank all the JH13 crack dealers (boomana, jp#, tyrion, etc.) for pushing these wonderful IEMs. I've been rediscovering my music collection once again in the past week and I can hardly find any flaws with these phones, and that's out of a portable source. Can't wait to listen to them on a proper setup. :cool:

Happy to do it. I was walking my dogs today and had my JH13 and a nano and thinking how great it sounds. They truly are special. Sorry Phil. :)

to me the number one benefit of these is getting great sound in ridiculous places. I got a chance to listen to Toe and Electric Masada while hiking yesterday in the Oakland Redwoods. Yeah they scale like crazy but to get high midfi/low high end in a forest in pretty cool as well as high end listening at home.