JH Audio stuffs

atothex

Mine just came in. Any tricks on comfortably inserting and removing them? Kind of hurts pulling them out. I think the left one might be a bit too big/tight to begin with.

You read the manual, right? Insert using a slow twist , starting 90 degrees from their final orientation. Reverse the process for removal.

Having said that, My right one is much easier to deal with than the left, which was exactly the case with the impressions ( the left one didn't seem to want to come out at first).

Gets easier with practice, but take it gently at first.

"Popping" them out a touch to break the seal seems to make removal easier, try tugging on your outer ear lobe a bit to see if that helps with the process.

Yet again, welcome to the team. :)

Since I bought my first JH13s before they became FOTY and this thread had started I never got to show off my new ones. So JH13s Part Two will get the honor.

All I need is a little Pico Slim to attach to the back of the Nano and I will be set.

JH13s.jpg

Yeah, I really like the color and the fit is the best of all my customs. I just wish the fancy case that I used to hear about them coming with was available. My previous case was better than the little clear Pelican knock-off I got this time.

In my case the definitely sound better as I had fit issues with my first ones that I never got taken care of. These have a very nice seal and are sounding quite good, even without 1,200 hours of burn in.