JH Audio stuffs

atothex

Hey guys. Since I didn't get a satisfactory response from the other forum, I suppose I would ask here.

Do any of you use the Beta 22 with a JH13? If so, what gain setting do you use with it? If you also use some form of stepped attenuator that will be nice to mention. You see, I plan to build a Beta22 in the future but I'm still working out what gain value will be the best compromise for the low-Z JH13. I'm thinking of 5 or 6 in 3-channel configuration but first-hand anecdotes will be very helpful.

Do any of you use the Beta 22 with a JH13? If so, what gain setting do you use with it? If you also use some form of stepped attenuator that will be nice to mention. You see, I plan to build a Beta22 in the future but I'm still working out what gain value will be the best compromise for the low-Z JH13. I'm thinking of 5 or 6 in 3-channel configuration but first-hand anecdotes will be very helpful.

It is, at least in my opinion, a horrible idea regardless of gain setting.

Jeff, those look great and I'm glad to hear you got such a good fit.

The JH13 sound great with the Luxman P-1. Don't know about the Beta.

Vicki, I will try to get some pics taken of the JH13s and cable and amp in Boston or I will do it when I return from the road.

I caved and scheduled an appointment with my audiologist to get impressions made. Now I need to decide if I want any artwork. I do know that I'll probably go with solid white for the left ear and solid black for the right ear which is what I've always wanted to do whenever I think about customs (I'm a sick Lost-obsessed fan).