JH Audio stuffs

atothex

Spending almost a week with the 13 Pro demo's has completely ruined me, right now I'm listening to Brant Bjork's "Jalamanta" via the Triple.Fi's and it sounds so flat, thin and lifeless by comparison to what I had quickly became accustomed to from the 13's.

Has anyone here gotten the JH13 as their first custom IEM?

When I get a pair they'll be my first custom.

I've toyed with the idea of customs on and off now for a few of years but kept hesitating because before the 13's came along I wasn't convinced that the investment in top of the line customs would be worth it. I just got the impression that they weren't quite "there" yet and on the flip side it seemed like it would be a waste to go middle of the road for something like this. But when the 13 Pro hype started I kept a close eye on the threads and reviews and after almost a year I was convinced they would be my next upgrade, getting the opportunity to hear the demo's only sealed the deal for me.

Depends on a few factors:

- Do you commute a lot?

- Do you travel a lot?

- Do you often find yourself in situations where blocking outside noise is a must?

Comfort is not an issue with customs like with universal IEMs, you get used to it pretty quickly and it's never uncomfortable, just a little weird at the beginning.

Hey Colin... Dew eet.

Now that I'm at this new job and I've seen working conditions, I MAY be able to get away with Grados for a little bit, but yeah, I figure it's about time to start thinking about color/art choices.

So, since after seeing pix of my previous choice (blacklight yellow/black, or something like that), and knowing that won't work for what I wanted, I'm thinking this:

Black with "Beats by Dr. Dre" logo

or

Magenta Blacklight or Black Eye Blue with "Skullcandy" logo

Thoughts?

**BRENT**

Hey Colin... Dew eet.

Now that I'm at this new job and I've seen working conditions, I MAY be able to get away with Grados for a little bit, but yeah, I figure it's about time to start thinking about color/art choices.

So, since after seeing pix of my previous choice (blacklight yellow/black, or something like that), and knowing that won't work for what I wanted, I'm thinking this:

Black with "Beats by Dr. Dre" logo

or

Magenta Blacklight or Black Eye Blue with "Skullcandy" logo

Thoughts?

**BRENT**

I'd say Beats by Dre logo is more recognizable. I just tried to think of the Skullcandy logo and came up with nothing. Turns out, it's a little skull. Oops. Plus Beats by Dre logo actually looks pretty cool and would look nice on the black shell imo.

Someone got a pair? Pix or link plz?

JH Audio's Photos - Sweet Ears | Facebook

18071_306116899040_132292234040_3409843_6504920_n.jpg

They have a demo pair for something. However, I DID just notice that they do blacklight invisible!

JH Audio Photos | Facebook

5813_135326474040_132292234040_2366887_4112765_n.jpg

FWIW, I'm not SURE if that is what they're calling "Blacklight Invisible", but it's listed as "clear blacklight paint on a test shell", so I'm thinking that's what it is, though really, I figure they could do clear blacklight over any color, though it would probably produce a bit of a haze.

**BRENT**