JH Audio stuffs

atothex

I'm planning on testing with...

Pure win, especially the end when the guitarist randomly looses his shirt.

With all the talk of smile tests I tried it out and there isn't anything I can do to break the seal so I guess I have a good fit.

I have finally finished all 142 pages of this thread, and here are some random musings.

1) half of the posts having nothing to do wihh JHA or IEMS

2) of the remaining posts, at least a quarter involve monkey asking questions about the jh13, saying he wasn't going to get them but was simply curious.

3) another quarter of on topic posts involve others telling monkey to just buy them already

4) it was accurately predicted that Colin would win a set of JHA iems at can jam

5) as mentioned before dusty predicted the jha3

6) a lot of people apparently hate this thread

7) people that ended up hating this thread ended up buying a set

8) a good chunk of people did end up shipping them back for refits, with the right ear being the dominant issue by far

9) the jh13s have been a major factor in people selling off some top quality headphones and/or complete entire rigs

That's about it.

Edited by recstar24

I have finally finished all 142 pages of this thread, and here are some random musings.

1) half of the posts having nothing to do wihh JHA or IEMS

2) of the remaining posts, at least a quarter involve monkey asking questions about the jh13, saying he wasn't going to get them but was simply curious.

3) another quarter of on topic posts involve others telling monkey to just buy them already

4) it was accurately predicted that Colin would win a set of JHA iems at can jam

5) as mentioned before dusty predicted the jha3

6) a lot of people apparently hate this thread

7) people that ended up hating this thread ended up buying a set

8) a good chunk of people did end up shipping them back for refits, with the right ear being the dominant issue by far

That's about it.

Some Observations:

#1-3 Perhaps put them in a Pie Graph :cool:

#4 and #5 -- Do you think the FIX was in?

#6 Perhaps a Love-Hate relationship

#7 These Forums are maybe a Marketing Tool?

#8 Right Handed, Right Footed, Right Eyed, and now something with the Right ear, how bout that Chit! Are any of us in our Right Mind?