JH Audio stuffs

atothex

After listening more time with the jh16 my impressions changed for better, I think I was still used to the grado sound and the jh16 wasn't so forward to wow me but with time I got used to the signature which I believe is the perfect sig for my ears , perfectly balanced not so much forwardness/brightness but still engaging and sibilance which made me go crazy is practically gone. And I started listening those amazing tiny detailed vibrations and the bass is something else I LOVE it.

As for the fit I found the left piece to be to chunky and uncomfortable, it barely twists.. I tried the sensasonic seal test and even with more isolation from the left the tones were lower and vibrations didn't extend as much. Although the right piece is perfect.

I will send it again and lets hope it will be the last one, I can't wait to listen to them without worrying to much with fit and from a decent source different than my handicap mp3 player. I'm seriously thinking selling my dac, ordered amp and go for the JH3A Nooo...

yes! can't wait to chop off that piece of shit viablue connector :)

no communication what so ever from Null Audio, both about a custom length (pre-sale) and complaining that it didn't have the connector I specifically ordered (post-sale)...

Sorry to hear the communication sucks, I've heard mixed reviews about that aspect of the company. The cable I have was bought second hand with my Triple.Fi's so I've never had to deal with them.

Did you have any problems with the pins fitting? I tried my Null Audio cable on the 13Pro's but the pins were far too loose to make a good connection and I didn't want to chance bending them and ruining their use on the Triple.Fi's which I still use for back up and lawn work. Also, how flexible is the Null? I ask because mine's an older prototype and is a bit stiff and unwieldy, it's almost like the braid is a bit too tight. What I do like about my Null cable though is the plastic tubes around the memory wire, the JH Audio stock cable squeaks quite a bit when it rubs against my glasses but I've never had that problem with the Null on my Triple.Fi's which is why I'm kind of interested in trying the Null on the 13's.

did any of the florida crew get impressions done down here?

i could either wait until thanksgiving (thats the only weekend i see myself having any time this semester) and drive up to jhaudio and get impressions done directly by them (3 hours drive each way) or get them done down here right now. instant gratification vs getting them done by the guys making the damn thing but possibly getting stuck in the thx giving back order. last year they had a nice little discount that essentially balanced out the stupid sales tax i will have to pay for having a fl credit card.

also, does it make a difference to get impressions done by the jhaudio people? any ideas on how many people had to send for refits among the people that had the impressions done by jhaudio themselves?

Maria D. Rosa, H.I.S.

2310 East Oakland Park Boulevard

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306

United States

was that her vicki? if so im never going back to that office. back in high school, i had some severe ear ache the day before my ap computer science exam. went to her dad (who practices with her) and he first left me with crap in my ear for ~20 minutes to take a personal phone call, which is fine. emergencies come up. then he proceeded to ask her to take over for him. she ended up tearing my ear drum and then ran out yelling for the doctor to come back. doctor then immediately made my mom sign a paper saying that he had no malpractice insurance and that he was not liable for any injuries. obviously at the time she was not completely in her wits. from that point on, refused future care and referred us to another doctor.

I had Avery sound do my custom earpiece for my Bluetooth Headset and I did the mold myself and sent it to them. Not exactly Rocket Science here. I've had custom molds made since the late eighties, never with any not working correctly, still have them. Not sure why all the re-do's here. I'm close enough to JH to have them done there when I pull the pin on that idea.