JH Audio stuffs

atothex

Good news Vicki.

Any additional info on the 3A/16 timelines? Still debating about my order.

Don't take this as anything official, but my understanding is that things will be ready to go in a couple weeks. We'll find out.

Congrats on finally getting a good fit, and good luck to elnero.

god damn...more proof of vicki's baller status. congrats v. i guess it really does pay to be the queen...

You can be a Queen too, crappy. Just ask Steve how.

I still like my JH16. Left them at work one day a while ago, and had to use my Shure E4 for my commute the next day, not making that mistake again.

Most useful illustration between the 13 and 16 earphones yet. It still doesn't remove all my indecision towards making a choice between the two, though my leaning would now be more towards the 16.

Presumably with the 3A dsp, the differences will become less relevant since you're able to adjust the bass to suit your taste?

I just wonder how the 3A is able to control the points of crossover to the drivers with only a single signal to all 6 or 8 drivers.

^ I don't think they had the 3A there.

My 13s are back and better than ever with the additional coat on the right earpiece. Because I didn't want them remolded, they're not cosmetically perfect after bouncing across the parking lot, but look much better than I thought they would. I'm very happy.