JH Audio stuffs

atothex

nah. didnt have time to drive up. went to the same lady you did. turned out the doctor that i had the bad experience with has the same name as the audiologist who did your impressions (but different people obviously). after i walked out, i had a nagging feeling that the right ear goo was a bit loose in my ear =/ as it was setting, it seemed to pull away from the wall of the ear. so either the left ear will be too tight or the right ear will be too loose or :gulp: both. we shall find out about the fit soon enough i guess. she did say second/third impressions are free but i really do hope there arent any problems to begin with.

Haha, over 40,000 posts here since the last time I was logged in. Holy geez, guys.

I may have missed this somewhere. Does anyone know if the prices for jh13/16+jh-3a on jhaudio's website are introductory prices or if they will be the normal prices? I'm considering selling my hm-801 and jh13's to get the 16+3a combo.

Just got my 16s. Initial impressions are holy bass batman. The fit is pretty wonky so they will be going back at least one. Left piece is much nicer. Right earpiece is too big I think. Need to spend more time to see which is the case. It is making my tinnitus a lot worse. Constant ringing :( don't if that is because of the iem or something else. Not particularly happy with what they did with my faceplate but that should be an easy fix IMO.

Special thanks to fitz for acting as a redirect and also to those who helped along the way but can't be acknowledged.

Proctoring an exam right now. One of my students just asked why I had a silly smile on my face heh.

• 2 weeks later...

JH Audio

Ok, we said we would post what the sale was this afternoon so here it goes...

This will be a one day sale Weds starting at midnight, we will not honor any other day or slackers who don't get their order in on time. Orders must be made on the website to get the deal.....also, there is NO sale on the JH3A.

for 24 hours only...

Did you forget the rest, Dan?

JH Audio All IEM orders will be discounted 15%. (the only exclusion is the JH5 and the JH3A orders placed for these items will be billed at full price even if the computer allows it to happen)

You will also receive a free JH Audio T-shirt with your order.

This is as supplies last and we cannot guarantee that we will have your size or the shirt of choice.

**BRENT**

Good news for those going for refits or buying new, noy who used to work with jerry on UE for 7 years is back to the team.

I was curious if he was new, I got mine back a few weeks ago, fit seemed even better but unfortunately I still had a channel imbalance. When I emailed Jerry himself responded and mentioned that he was CC'ing Noy who would be checking them over when they arrived back at the factory. My 13Pro's arrived in Florida today and Noy called me to talk over the problems, it's reassuring to know that they're in experienced hands and the personal level of service is definitely appreciated.

Some sort of an hybrid, it will be a custom generic a soft comply tip but made off my impressions.

Customer services is definably improved, this noy guy is really very responsive.

Interesting, I've been having TMJ related problems as well, although I don't think mine has affected my ear quite as bad as it seems to have yours, nonetheless, I'll be curious to see how it turns out for you.