JH Audio stuffs

atothex

No idea, I never used the normal comply tips what kind of adjusting you need to do with them ?

They're prett finacky. I you have to compress them, insert them, let them expand then repeat 3 times until they get a good fit. I far prefer the hard JH material, despite TMJ problems. I finally had luck with the molds made at a half-open mouth position using cotton dams, if that helps at all.

They're prett finacky. I you have to compress them, insert them, let them expand then repeat 3 times until they get a good fit. I far prefer the hard JH material, despite TMJ problems. I finally had luck with the molds made at a half-open mouth position using cotton dams, if that helps at all.

mm and once they are right they stay that way or..

You din't use anything to bite right ?

mm and once they are right they stay that way or..

You din't use anything to bite right ?

I got the wrong impression from your first post describing this Hybrid, if you're able to use a Comply tip of some sort that might be OK but if you have to use the yellow foams like those provided with the demo pairs that might be a real pain. I found the generics really hard to get seated properly on a consistent basis, now that might change with extended use but I had more issues trying to get them on than any other universal I've used.

• 3 weeks later...

Moar of less...

JH3A Update

by JH Audio on Friday, December 10, 2010 at 7:11am

Hi Everyone,

We know you are anxiously awaiting the JH3A- *here's an update;

We just tested the first round of 3As and the low frequency boost potentiometer (pot.) is not functioning as it did in the prototype. *We are waiting to hear from our vendor about how long it will take to resolve this issue. *Otherwise, the amp is working flawlessly. *

Our expectations are to have the amps in house and ready to tune early in the new year. *We know you have been waiting and we appreciate your patience.**We want this product to ship when it's ready and working properly.

Please do not send your IEMs to us (if you are having them modified) until we give notice to do so.*

Thanks guys!

My jh16 arrived and what JHaudio did was to make the tubes really thin and put the comply tip on it, I will take some photos later.

I can't tell you how they sound because jhaudio forgot to include the cable.. I was hoping I could listen to them before chistmas oh well..

Are you talking about the foam Comply's? Sounds kind of like the universal demo models they have. Unfortunately those demos weren't ideal for me since I have small ears so it was difficult to get a seal.

Are you talking about the foam Comply's? Sounds kind of like the universal demo models they have. Unfortunately those demos weren't ideal for me since I have small ears so it was difficult to get a seal.

I believe that's it but its not universal, they are still a custom made from my impressions but with the foam inserted.

Whale, those IEM's are a waste. There is no way, foamies will ever get as close to the sq as the customs would. Not sure whose idea that was but it's pure fail. As to the guy with the lost IEM's, it sounds to me like JH Audio owes the kids some money, if what he says is true about them claiming they had them in emails twice. With everything I had to deal with (I still love the sq of my JH13), if I were to do it over again, I think I would go UE, even if the sq, was a bit below the 13's for quality control and customer service.

Whale, those IEM's are a waste. There is no way, foamies will ever get as close to the sq as the customs would. Not sure whose idea that was but it's pure fail. As to the guy with the lost IEM's, it sounds to me like JH Audio owes the kids some money, if what he says is true about them claiming they had them in emails twice. With everything I had to deal with (I still love the sq of my JH13), if I were to do it over again, I think I would go UE, even if the sq, was a bit below the 13's for quality control and customer service.

[redacted]

Edited by grawk
whale is a moron

my issue with them doesnt even come close to that kids but it does show a marked lack of caring on their part even for the small things. i was told a cleaning tool would be sent with the jh16s i ordered a while back. didnt get one. sent them an email about it and they said i could purchase it. it was just 3 bucks so i didnt make a stink about it. ordered it about a month ago and still havent received it. sent two emails so far with no reply. will try the phone once the holidays are over.

that fucking blows (re. the hf kid).

^ That ain't right, crappy. Yeah, it's a $3 item, but it was supposed to be included from the start.

These recent string of posts/threads as well as what Mike has had to deal with regarding his pair, I'll be treating my JH13 with extra care as to avoid ever needing to send them in for a repair/service.