atothex

JH Audio stuffs

For what its worth, I had an older generation of the 16s and hated them because they are bass-boosted. If you like neutral I'd rule out the 16s.

• Like 1

I greatly prefer the modern Roxannes to my older JH13s and with the crazy sales they often have you can get them for about the same price as the JH-13s. Not sure if the modern ones are dramatically better than my two older pairs of 13s but I am happy with the Roxanne’s, but I am not ruling out the Layla’s at some point when I get bored. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

You get a decent discount for being a JH Audio pro or something if you have previous headphones and then they do the holiday sales periodically. I think I got at least 30% off the Roxanne’s. 

• Like 2

Must be double digit losses. I'd text JP and ask which JH you might want because he has made relatively recent comparisons. I'm supposed to be receiving the Turkish Delight customs arranged through Özgür. I can tell you how they sound compared to original jh13s...

• Like 3

I know the White Witch would approve of the Turkish Delights.

Now where are my JH13s.....?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Has anyone tried the new filtered ear plugs from JH?  I think I need to replace the Ety plugs and Earasers for music and motorcycle riding as I can not really hear a difference between having them in and out.  My custom shooting plugs are super uncomfortable so I am thinking heavily attenuated JH plugs with lesser filters would be a nice pick up.

Edited by VPI
  • Like 1

On 10/20/2016 at 6:00 AM, Les_Garten said:

For the folks that have needed multiple repairs...

Are you kinda rough on your IEMs?

Seems like a lot of problems for such an expensive product.

I'm thinking about the 13, 16, Roxanne, or Angie.

I sent my 13's back after roughly 1.5 years of use due to the mid driver on my left unit not working. I asked what happened and they said moisture damage. Paid $155 including shipping both ways for the repair.

On 14.02.2018 at 1:52 AM, laxx said:

I sent my 13's back after roughly 1.5 years of use due to the mid driver on my left unit not working. I asked what happened and they said moisture damage. Paid $155 including shipping both ways for the repair.

Not too much for such a repair, hm?