My headphones are prettier than yours

boomana

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has there ever been a woodie which fits the exact dimensions of the normal non 'i' Grados ie. SR60-225? I'd die for a flat wooden Grado, hate these big chunky incarnations!

Well, with wonderful comments like that, you're certainly not going to get a smaller wood cup from the people here who make them for fun, which includes he who made "these big chunky incarnations".

Part of the point is the added depth significantly improves the sound. But I'm sure you could go over to head-fi, and contact jmoney audio (forget his username) and hire him to do something similar but in a shallow depth.

I had SR80s and SR80i's (still have) with the added depth but I failed to notice any significant improvement. I was under the impression that it mattered more having space between the driver and ears (liberators). I'd love to get a pair made if only my budget allowed for it... one day perhaps lol

I don't know, I think peepee-hunter, peepee-lover, peepee-servicer all might fit him better.

Either way it's missing something...

-=peepee-servicer=-

That's the ticket!

I blame this whole thing on the educational system today. In order to prep kids to get into a good pre-school (absolutely necessary first step to get into a top college, where a liberal arts degree will grant them access to management positions at fast food establishments), parents are starting kids on computers before they're even out of diapers.

I blame this whole thing on the educational system today. In order to prep kids to get into a good pre-school (absolutely necessary first step to get into a top college, where a liberal arts degree will grant them access to management positions at fast food establishments), parents are starting kids on computers before they're even out of diapers.

I don't know, it's worked out for this kid:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vW9gUmooFg]YouTube - E*TRADE Trading Baby 2008[/ame]

I had a dream yesterday in which Vicky made this thread over at head-fi, with the prettier headphone being a Head-Fi vs everyone else's Head-F1. But she was the only one with one this way. Not even Todd had one, and he was pissed like hell. Also, I have never seen Todd, so my brain identified Todd being in the likeness of John Goodman.

I have strange dreams...

I had a dream last night that I rode to Mass to visit Tyrion. He had a son who was on a 50cc quad with some girl, and wanted to race me. I interrupted Tyrion's breakfast on his porch, and he had to leave to go teach law school. Then some kid in a jetta threw eggs at me after I left Mike's house, so I stole his hat. Then I returned to an army base where some robots were attacking. My best friend (somr robot) got eliminated with some type of computer virus. So I went AWOL.

I'm not making this up. Boo want to psycho-analyze that?

EDIT: Tyrions wife was really nice to me, but he seemed mad I disturbed his breakfast.

I have never seen Todd, so my brain identified Todd being in the likeness of John Goodman.

I have strange dreams...

That couldn't be further from reality, unless he's gained a hell of a lot of weight since the old HeadRoom ads.

I had a dream last night that I rode to Mass to visit Tyrion. He had a son who was on a 50cc quad with some girl, and wanted to race me. I interrupted Tyrion's breakfast on his porch, and he had to leave to go teach law school. Then some kid in a jetta threw eggs at me after I left Mike's house, so I stole his hat. Then I returned to an army base where some robots were attacking. My best friend (somr robot) got eliminated with some type of computer virus. So I went AWOL.

EDIT: Tyrions wife was really nice to me, but he seemed mad I disturbed his breakfast.

I could analyze that dream for you, but I need some important information that was left out. Namely how many times did Tyrion's gear change during the dream?

:blink:

I could analyze that dream for you, but I need some important information that was left out. Namely how many times did Tyrion's gear change during the dream?

:rofl:

:rofl: