is there gear any decent

crappyjones123

ADS floorstanding speakers (have an 8" mid range driver and a tweeter) paired with some sub (didnt get a chance to get the name)

Bang and Olfusen Beogram 5500 CDP (couldnt find the remote)

Bang and Olfusen Cassette Player (forget the model # but it seemed like it was mated with the 5500 CDP)

ADA PF 200 Power Amp (US built)

Perreaux PMF 1150B Power Amp(New Zealand built)

some kenwood cdp...looked like something from bestbuy. might be wrong on this though.

some surround sound processor. didnt catch my eye.

might be able to get all of the above. only brand ive heard of is B & O and i know brand name usually doesnt mean much in terms of quality. if anyone has any experience or knowledge regarding the above, id appreciate some guidance.

all gear is in 9/10 condition with about an inch of dust. nothing a few cans of compressed air couldnt fix. i dont know about the working condition of the gear but all of it powered up.

Well, from my chat convo with CJ, he has limited space, so (at least until now) he is letting me get some vinyl abums. I don't know if there is any gear.

It might all be too much for me as well, so the loot I have, after I sort through it, I will post here and then maybe you guys can have your pickings? I don't even know how much I'll be picking up, but I'm willing to fill up my car with stuff the owner doesnt want, even books.

I'll pass some of the wealth along. I'd feel bad not sharing a lil something.

But I still like the race idea!

• 4 weeks later...