HD 800 in the UK - have you pre-ordered?

John Willett

I am hoping we will receive HD 800s in the UK very soon.

To make sure that priority is given to those people who have placed pre-orders with dealers please will you let me have the following information if you have already placed a pre-order:-

• Your Name
  • The dealer you placed the order with (name and town)
  • The date you placed the order
  • Quantity (if you ordered more than one)

You can either send me a PM or e-mail me (jwillett) at Sennheiser UK (sennheiser.co.uk).

Hopefully we should have enough headphones to cover all pre-orders, but want to make sure that the pre-orders are fulfilled before the general stock headphones go out.

Thanks.

When we actually receive stock in the UK I will let everyone know - it's just that it's only fair that the first ones actually get to those who have placed a pre-order.

John

• 1 month later...

Placed my order on 13-03-2009 and have been told that I am 2nd on the list of the second batch.....Rang Sennheiser Direct and found them very helpful indeed.....pleasant and polite.

They will be ringing me once every 2 weeks on my mobile with any updates.

They told me a couple of things in confidence.......Suffice to say, that Sennheiser are very serious about this model HD800, and want to get it right with each heaphone leaving their factory.

only 25 so far sold in the UK 1st batch.

P.S. John willett thank you for the message.

Received a phone call Thursday-06th to let me know thet are on their way.

Friday-07th the retailer rang Sennheiser, who have informed them that they will have the HD800's on Tuesday.

Very happy so far with their service:), yes I know they cost a great deal but all the same ''I speak as I find'' and so far so good...i'm happy:D