Top Gear

Edwood

:o WAT!!!

Are you serious? So was it this forum?

I like to believe I'm not at all homophobic, but this is not the right forum for that kind of thing, if it was a real come on.

Don't know if you remember IMHO over on HF a few years back? He was openly gay, and seemed like a decent guy. Then he starts going on about this 16 y.o. kid that posted his pic, saying that if he ever wanted to attend a local meet (Hawaii, I think) he and his BF would make room for him at their place. That really creeped me out, and thankfully it creeped out a bunch of people, who then decided some serious criticism was in order. He left the site shortly there after.

Sexual advances of any nature do not belong on here IMO.

But you can't bait us like that without at least telling a censored version of the story. You know 'The names have been changed to protect the guilty' kind of thing. :)

Also, sorry if I offended you in any way! I was just teasing you, but I do have a habit of going too far at times as Dusty can attest to.

When I was young and thin I got hit on by a few guys, at different times. I was never really offended. Luckily none of them were what I'd call really wealthy, or I might have had to review my sexuality. :P

The only thing that kind of miffed me was that they were very complimentary and very forward, and I couldn't help but think 'why can't a cute girl give me this kind of treatment'?

Glad you weren't offended though. I work around carpenters and construction crews all day, and we tend to be a little rough around the edges.

Edited by swt61

The only thing that kind of miffed me was that they were very complimentary and very forward, and I couldn't help but think 'why can't a cute girl give me this kind of treatment'?

Definitely agree on that. I think there's a different mentality between genders, which may explain why females aren't forward about these things. What really miffs me is the general level of promiscuity and insecurity the average college female displays. Also, females in engineering is a myth... especially single ones who aren't crazy or excessively nerdy and completely uninterested. I picked a terrible major. Scratch that - I picked two terrible majors.

And what the hell is shrunken Stig doing with sandals on? How is he supposed to powerslide and stuff?

Richard Hammond would be mortified to see that beer bellied hillbilly playing him. And look at how non-white his teeth are! :)

I picked a terrible major.

I cannot concur. If I had it to do over I would probably become an engineer. I think it would be an awesome career.

Once you graduate and delve into the job market you'll most likely see that you indeed picked a great career. You can meet women anywhere, it need not be in college at all.

Edited by swt61