Kitty Talk

Dusty Chalk

So Bobby has taken to taking the mail (we actually live in a house so old that it has a mail slot) and moving it into an entirely different room, and my housemate told me to remind him that it's a federal offense. She's had several kittens grow up in the house, and never have any of them tampered with the mail. Even the worst one (Red), who was a terror, knew better than to commit a misdemeanor.

To his defense, he hasn't opened it.

My cats don't carry stuff very far. We know a woman whose cat steals socks and puts them in the toilet. Never has been able to change the cat's behavior. She just watches her socks closely.

One of my sister's dogs takes mail out of the slot and chews it. Same deal, never mind how "trainable" dogs are supposed to be. She's had to put a locking box on the inside of the mail slot.

It's just something about mail, I guess.

That's pretty cool, I may have to get Bobby one of those.

You know I posted the link after I saw the US on their ''store locator'' but I just tried it a few minutes ago and I found out that the device is not distributed in the US...:palm::palm::palm: (why the Hell they do that I honestly dont know unless they are already thinking about invading soon the US...)

I have one right now ( paid 50$ (can) for it ). Once you get over the colour choices of that thing, it's a bit fragile so it has to be kept away from stairs.

If you are seriously thinking about it I''ll gladly pay the shipping to your location.

Amicalement

Well, fox did cross my mind, but it was being so docile (contrasted by how tightly the cat was gripping it), I thought, "no".

Small dog? Maybe.

Another cat? Nope, never seen one like that before.

BTW, I love that move at the end, where he cartoonishly bounces off two cushions before disappearing out of frame. Reminds me of Bobby.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sacd lover

Queenie is the most energetic and social cat I have ever owned .... and you never know where you will find her. She is constantly bugging one of the dogs or cats. But, after a few hours when she tires out then she curls up with them. I think they are more worn out than she is and just give in. The orange cat is SC = stray cat. This cat freaked out when I fed her on the porch and accidentally ran in the house .... then I couldnt get her out. Queenie fixed that .... they are pals and SC is 95% tame. SC is now a member of the household too.

063-1.jpg

067-1.jpg

058.jpg

068.jpg

049-1.jpg

046-1.jpg

040-1.jpg

029-1.jpg

072.jpg

• 3 months later...

i think one day i'll look back on being in undergrad and sort of regret that i had to be gone when my favorite pet was stuck around at home. been about a month now since i've seen mah kitty Nemo but i'm going back home for spring break at the end of this week so that'll change :).

IMG_0195.jpg?t=1268143697

We all know how much fun they have with ours new toys boxes. So I went a bit further and it is a win all the way even if the cat is an adult one.

Loyal Luxe: Produits nouveau genre pour animaux / Loyal Luxe: New types of pet products

They are distributed in the US.

Amicalement

I think our cats of would love something like that considering how much fun they have with all my shipping boxes. Thanks for the link.