Kitty Talk

Dusty Chalk

• 1 year later...

Reanimating the old thread again:

These are my kittens:

IMG_20161110_164439767.jpg

Fluffy(pofuduk), Cotton(pamuk), Cutypie(şirin) and Bigboi(koca oğlan)

IMG_20161110_164509775.jpg

Tuxedo is bitch(zilli) :) and far left tabby is beady (boncuk)

Cotton was missing for nearly one week, and showed up yesterday with wounds inside his mouth and nose, went to vet today. He said he got into fight. He is taken care of now in the house.

• Like 10

8 hours ago, skullguise said:

That's really awesome!  I'm afraid, though, you're teaching those impressionable cats the habit of smoking.....

Lol yea, actually cutypie loves playing with cigarettes in my mount. But I never smoke near them. Cuz they tend to chase smoke :) But some of them love smell of coffee. :)

Edited by Sechtdamon
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Dusty Chalk said:

Condolences . Hope the others are okay, but it looks like Tuxedo was the only one with open wounds?  Still hope the others turn out fine.

Yes they are fine Dusty, my good sir. No she had not have open wounds, she had food poisoning. I guess food poisoning masked other problem: Virus infection.

She waited me to turn back from Istanbul. She laid to my lap last time in the morning. I was sleeping when she passed away.

3 hours ago, skullguise said:

Sorry to hear that, hope the others are OK......

Yes sir, they are fine for now. But for any case I'll bring them to the animal hospital which my university has. It is close enough to travel with 3 cats.

1 hour ago, guzziguy said:

Condolences.

40 minutes ago, Aimless1 said:

Sorry you lost one of your friends.

Thank you my good sirs. It is really good to have people to understand this. Most of the people are like "street cat died, so?"

I had serious thoughts about bringing them to my new home. I'm still bringing survivors with me. I don't think I can withstand if anything happens to others too.

Edited by Sechtdamon

Oh, okay, I thought she was the one with bandages on her front legs.  Maybe that was from some medical procedure?

Yeah, you're not kidding.  My sister has been all over the world, and pretty much everywhere she has gone has been overrun with stray cats.

Spay/neuter!  It's the only long-term solution, and it will do wonders to change the humans' perception of these wonderful creatures.

Condolences again.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Dusty Chalk said:

Oh, okay, I thought she was the one with bandages on her front legs.  Maybe that was from some medical procedure?

Yeah, you're not kidding.  My sister has been all over the world, and pretty much everywhere she has gone has been overrun with stray cats.

Spay/neuter!  It's the only long-term solution, and it will do wonders to change the humans' perception of these wonderful creatures.

Condolences again.

Yes Dusty, Bandages used on serum needles.

I'll use spay/neuter procedure as fast as when they become 1 y.o. For others/elders we're waiting for winter. When winter passed, just before matting season we'll do that.

My only solacement is we've and could done everything we can. Seeing her dead body in garden would be much much worse.

13 minutes ago, swt61 said:

RIP Tuxedo.

Thank you sir.

Edited by Sechtdamon
  • Like 1