Kitty Talk

Dusty Chalk

I was looking at Umut's pictures and I found these pics:

I found him on the walk side, It was winter and pretty cold, he got deep teeth marks on his chest and I took him home to cure his wounds.

Umut, when I brought him home:

IMG_20120206_200841.jpg

Umut, after few months (like before/after pictures):

C360_2012-04-12-07-08-25.jpg

And him, sleeping like hoomans:

IMG_20120618_134130.jpg

My familiy started to love cats with him and started to care street animals.

Moral of the story: Never judge street animals by their looks. :)

Edited by Sechtdamon
  • Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

I never really liked cats, beyond the stray I lovingly called "Gizmo" back in the 80s, who moved on after a while. I also realized I was highly allergic to cats back then, and my son has been as well (he once petted a cat at his grandmother's house and his eye swelled shut for a while.)

Fast forward a bit and there was a roaming neighborhood cat who the kids would see walking to/from school. They wound up getting attached and we wound up putting out food and water. Then it got cold and we started letting him in to eat. Then it got colder and he started hanging out inside a little more. Now he has a couple types of food, a litter box, and has his choice of places to sleep if he feels like hanging out.

As we are fans of Scrubs, he has Ben donned "John-Dorian."

5fd09cc8ef9bd3c35b3006d7a784f4ba.jpg
444b75ad49425ea98cfbfa41afdc179e.jpg

**BRENT**

• Like 7

9 hours ago, MexicanDragon said:

I never really liked cats, beyond the stray I lovingly called "Gizmo" back in the 80s, who moved on after a while. I also realized I was highly allergic to cats back then, and my son has been as well (he once petted a cat at his grandmother's house and his eye swelled shut for a while.)

Fast forward a bit and there was a roaming neighborhood cat who the kids would see walking to/from school. They wound up getting attached and we wound up putting out food and water. Then it got cold and we started letting him in to eat. Then it got colder and he started hanging out inside a little more. Now he has a couple types of food, a litter box, and has his choice of places to sleep if he feels like hanging out.

As we are fans of Scrubs, he has Ben donned "John-Dorian."

So what is being done about the allergies?  I highly recommend addressing them now, otherwise it will all end in heartbreak.

• 4 weeks later...