A Hypothetical Situation

aerius

Ok, let's suppose that you're walking to the local bar/corner store/whatever and you have to cut through a small public park to get there. While walking through the park, you see some guy on the ground being molested by a group of attractive females. What do you do? Whip out your fancy cellphone and take pictures/movies of it? Offer to take the guy's place? Whip out your willy and masturbate? What do you do??!!

Before I answer, serious question - could you please elaborate on the term "molested?" Thanks

The chicks are doing something to him, and it doesn't look like he's having fun. What they're doing to him I leave to your imagination, it could be anything from being tickled senseless to being anally violated with a strap-on.

Does it look like there is the chance it could rain?

It'll rain if you want it to rain. There's also a firehose hooked up for some odd reason...

what is this idea from? a body axe commercial (or whatever it's called).

It's loosely based on a real life event I once witnessed.

Ok, let's suppose that you're walking to the local bar/corner store/whatever and you have to cut through a small public park to get there. While walking through the park, you see some guy on the ground being molested by a group of attractive females. What do you do? Whip out your fancy cellphone and take pictures/movies of it? Offer to take the guy's place? Whip out your willy and masturbate? What do you do??!!

i will pretend that nothing is going on and continue to walk to the corner store.

Well, I would confront the ladies and say,

"Ladies, stop this madness right now! Your behavior toward this poor man is totally unacceptable. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. In the good book, it tells us to do onto others as we would want done onto us, which I don't see happening here. I take pity on you all for your disgusting and despicable behavior, and I hope you all burn in hell."

Then they would probably divert their action to me, and I would probably go ahead and tap that ass