Videos

blessingx

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2015 08:37:24, Torpedo said:

A full Cécile McLorin Salvant concert at Jazz à la Villette, free until March 2016 courtesy of the Live Philharmonie de Paris

http://live.philharmoniedeparis.fr/concert/1039540/jazz-a-la-villette-cecile-mclorin-salvant.html

Great link indeed Antonio since I found another quite interesting concert: Yaron Herman!!!!

Amicalement 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Will do.  Is it a movie?  Will figure out later.

"I (Who Have Nothing)" reminds me a bit of Nick Cave, for some reason.

Which microphone is that, do you think?  I see that it's an sE Electronics, but...do you think it's this one?  Damn, it sounds good.  And that backing track has some deliciously insane bass.

On 1/6/2016 at 0:55 PM, robm321 said:

I was wondering where I got this -- I watched it this last weekend -- what a great show, from right after Remain in Light (they play all four of my favourite songs from there -- Houses in Motion, Crosseyed and Painless, The Great Curve, Born under Punches...and I Zimbra and...and...), lots and lots of Adrian Belew and Tina Weymouth and...just loved everything about it.  And a great version of Take Me to the River without them all being doped out of their minds like on SNL.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...