JMoney Audio - Denon and Beyer Lambskin Earpads and new V3 Grado Headbands!

fatman711

Hey guys,

Just letting you know that we have released a new line of products. They aren't on our site yet but here are the details:

Denon (D2000, D5000, D7000)

IMG_2033.jpg

IMG_2043.jpg

IMG_2044.jpg

These pads are much thicker than the stock pads, allowing much more air flow which means more space for instrument separation, bass control, and overall better clarity. Leather will last much longer than the stock Denon pleather pads. Please take a look at this review thread written by Lee at Cryo Parts:

JMoney Denon Ear Pads - Head-Fi: Covering Headphones, Earphones and Portable Audio

Price: $62.99USD ($7.50 international shipping flat rate)

Beyerdynamic (DT770, DT880s, DT990s, etc):

IMG_2045.jpg

IMG_2047.jpg

IMG_2048.jpg

IMG_2050.jpg

These Beyer pads have been described as being the best ever pad made for Beyers. There are numerous good comments roaming around Head-fi. With these pads, overall tonal balance is preserved, bass control, and clarity. If you have issues with bloated bass, get these pads and they will fix your problems. Please take a look at this review written by Skylab:

REVIEW: JMoney Audio Genuine Leather earpads for Beyer DT770/880/990 - Head-Fi: Covering Headphones, Earphones and Portable Audio

Price: $54.99USD + shipping ($5 international flat rate shipping)

Please PM me for ordering details or email me at [email protected]

thanks guys!

Nice! Looking forward to trying these out.

Someday I'll need to order some custom pads for my HE Audio Jade, since their leather pads still smell like a sweaty horse saddle from whatever they used to cure the leather in China. Blech!

thanks. Your pair is going out tomorrow.

So, would I simply have to rip my Jade pads off (glued on) and send them to you to get some decent ones made, or would photos and measurements work?

Does one have to get several people to go in on a batch of Jade pads?

• 1 month later...