Symphones "MAGNUM" pre-order and discount

Rhydon

too bad the price for the lite modification is up to $299 now. :~

interesting that the lite mod went from 199 -> 249 -> 299, while it looks like the full mod has stayed at $399 the whole time?

edit: maybe the full mod price has increased as well and the website is just out of date.

Website is out of date. When I ordered he said the full mod was not going to be offered anymore due to manufacturing difficulties.... also I believe the lite mod is still 249? Maybe it went up... it was 249 for me.

Hmmm, my guess is that now that it's officially V3, he is going to bump the price. When I ordered mine it was presumably for V2, so I got the price all the previous V2 people paid. V3 was unexpected....

At $299 still think it's a really good deal, esp. if you have a decent Grado sitting around that you never use.

Hmmm, my guess is that now that it's officially V3, he is going to bump the price. When I ordered mine it was presumably for V2, so I got the price all the previous V2 people paid. V3 was unexpected....

At $299 still think it's a really good deal, esp. if you have a decent Grado sitting around that you never use.

Except generally the Grados left lying around aren't the 325 or MS2. They're certainly not the most popular of Grados. The Magnums look awesome though.

• 1 year later...

Magnum fans,

Symphones will be offering a few final pairs of Full Magnum headphones for interested collectors. The Full Magnum is an enhancement product for the SR325/MS2 headphones that includes our acclaimed V4 drivers, All-aluminum parts including Chambers, Gimbals, Emblems and Rod Tips, available in Black or Silver Anodizing.

Some benefits of the Magnum system include:

All-Aluminum design: Aluminum is an ideal material for acoustics due to its incredible mechanical properties and accompanying light weight, pushing enclosure modal frequencies many order of magnitude higher than traditional materials, leading to a more refined sound.

Custom made high-performance Drivers: Our V4 drivers are capable of resolving finite details and wide dynamic transients. Now in their 4th generation, our drivers showcase optimized diaphragm and magnetic assemblies using carefully selected materials. the V4 drivers ideally compliment the Magnum's high-performance philosophy.

For more information on the Magnum design check out the site, www.Symphones.ca

This will be the last chance to own an 'All-Aluminum' Magnum headphone. We have a few pairs left and are looking to get them to the right buyers as soon as possible.

Contact me for more details.

01_B.jpg

Edited by Rhydon