• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ayre QB-9

Woo WA22

balanced headphones

SR-404LE

and JH13 but it'll fit only my ears :P

Provided of course that there's someone in FL who'll be able to receive the boxes for these (and if not, I'll bring less stuff). Whoever receives them can also listen to any of them (either before or after the meet, dependent on other factors) and I'll cover the cost of shipping. In fact, if I do ship these to an HC-er, you will listen to either the Ayre or Woo (or 404LE) and will also write impressions. :P I don't need to send all 4 boxes to the same person btw, can split them as needed.

Ayre QB-9

Woo WA22

balanced headphones

SR-404LE

Provided of course that there's someone in FL who'll be able to receive the boxes for these (and if not, I'll bring less stuff). Whoever receives them can also listen to any of them (either before or after the meet, dependent on other factors) and I'll cover the cost of shipping. In fact, if I do ship these to an HC-er, you will listen to either the Ayre or Woo (or 404LE) and will also write impressions. :P I don't need to send all 4 boxes to the same person btw, can split them as needed.

You should send the Ayre to Screaming Oranges. That way he will stop bugging people "does the QB-9 sound better than this... does the QB-9 sound better than that? Does the QB-9 make my ass look big?"

The answer is probably "Yes", to all of them... but at least he'll stop asking questions.

**BRENT**

You should send the Ayre to Screaming Oranges. That way he will stop bugging people "does the QB-9 sound better than this... does the QB-9 sound better than that? Does the QB-9 make my ass look big?"

The answer is probably "Yes", to all of them... but at least he'll stop asking questions.

**BRENT**

No he shouldn't. I want to hear it. He has 2 dacses.

The bachelor party I that I wouldn't miss for the world is indeed planned for Dec 5th. I wouldn't miss this for the world either, though, so I'll see you all on the 4th and head out on Saturday morning.

Ok... time to rearrange the flights so I'll miss you completely.

Yeah... sucks I can't make that whole "getting in at noon on friday" thing... stupid job.

**BRENT**

I'm attempted to avoid the $15 per checked bag charge...

I hear you there. Except usually its $15 for the first bag, $25 for the second, $40 or $50 or $11ty billion for the third, because each additional bag you check in increases the probability that a luggage handling thug will throw his back out, and somebody needs to pay for that! Then they act all surprised that the overhead bins are overflowing.

The US airline industry is getting almost as bad as the US auto industry in their approach to 'innovation' and 'customer service'. I knew we were heading down this path several years ago when American first started to "offer" their "Bistro service" which meant that you had to grab a plastic sandwich in a box as you boarded the flight. Apparently, because it would have been too much effort for 3 flight attendants to hand passengers a sandwich at some point during a 4 hour flight.

I think I've been flying too much again. Need to cut back and stay put more often. It gets frustrating when you think about how much you spend these days on airfare and how little you get in way of service in return.

Ayre QB-9

Woo WA22

balanced headphones

SR-404LE

you can send them to me or my work, which ever one you want....that is, if you havent got someone already.