Any gmail users here??

KenW

Speaking of Gmail:

Australian and New Zealand residents are the first in the world to be able sign up for Gmail without having to scrounge for invites from existing users. As of today, users can sign-up to Google's Web-based e-mail program by simply registering on the site www.gmail.com

http://www.pcworld.idg.com.au/index.php?id=1930490443&eid=-108

I've got it setup and my addys are imported and organized now. So far I'm liking it. Better features than Yahoo and the contact layout is far superior. Not ready to scrap my yahoo account but early returns are quite good. I'll make gmail my default for awhile and have the sites I visit use it. If things continue smoothly, I can see a change. Right now I'm debating which of the google features are worth bothering with and if any are potential problems or security risks. Still I like!

I've got it setup and my addys are imported and organized now. So far I'm liking it. Better features than Yahoo and the contact layout is far superior. Not ready to scrap my yahoo account but early returns are quite good. I'll make gmail my default for awhile and have the sites I visit use it. If things continue smoothly, I can see a change. Right now I'm debating which of the google features are worth bothering with and if any are potential problems or security risks. Still I like!

Good to hear! 1 invite very well used! ;D