Apple Tablet

The other network must support micro-SIM cards and must use one of those bands. I believe that rules T-Mobile 3G (1700 MHz) out in the US, though you could get their EDGE.

Oh dang! Wasn't there something about Tmo on both 1700 and 2100Mhz or was that just a wet dream I had once?

I am getting closer and closer to a definite on the iPad with 3G. Again, I'm not in love with the device (yet), but I agree with those of you who think this could be a game-changer. In that regard, Apple has done an amazing job of inserting itself into cultural literacy. I was showing a friend my iPhone the other day, and he loved it, but really didn't quite get it (he will, but he's behind). I'm getting old and slow as it is, and I want to stay abreast of what is happening in this area. Further, Apple is one of the few major US companies that is actually innovating and manufacturing goods in a way that more companies should emulate if we are to try to grow this piece of shit economy.

So there's my backtracking rationalization. Where's my cup? I want some Kool Aid.