Apple Tablet

Hmmm ... my two kids fight over my 1 all the time. My wife thinks I'm crazy to get the 3, when I have a 1 that is working ok, it's just not fast enough for me.

In fact, maybe I need to get TWO more so that each kid has one! smile.png

Debbie will most likely be selling her Gen 1 John. Let me know if you're interested.

I would like to print from an iPad, I have been reading a bit and at the moment I do not have any wi-fi type printers nor any printer that natively supports airprint. So I wonder if there is a good application that would allow me to print from an iPad to a printer I have hooked up via USB to an Apple AirportExtreme. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.

Me: perfectly sane.

Hubby: say what? smile.png

Congrats Shelly on deciding to go with the headphones 009s. I know you were joking about possibly getting them down the line but now i see it's a nearby goal :)

Also decided to plunker down and get an iPad but can't decide for the life of me if I should go w/ ATT or Verizon. Common sense would say Verizon, but AT&T LTE is supposed to be pretty good in Houston. Either, my wife was NOT happy about getting the hand me down instead of the shiny new toy rolleyes.gif

The main reason to go with verizon is the free tethering.

A little confused, which part is free?

So can pay the cheapest monthly fee for iPad data, but then be able to use your Verizon phone as a Wifi hotspot for the iPad at no extra charge (if you're paying for data on your Verizon phone)?

A little confused, which part is free?

So can pay the cheapest monthly fee for iPad data, but then be able to use your Verizon phone as a Wifi hotspot for the iPad at no extra charge (if you're paying for data on your Verizon phone)?

Nope, it means you can use your ipad data to tether your laptop

That could be really useful. I wonder if I should switch my pre-order from the wifi only to the wifi/Verizon 4G ... I have Clear now, and have been happy with it lately. But this might increase my options down the road ...

Have people been happy w/ their Verizon LTE service? Fast? Generally, a good available signal? Widespread availability of signal?