Apple Tablet

I was about to preorder and then decided to wait to see what people have to say about it. The only upgrade that I care about is the 4G but I would have to give up my unlimited 3G plan. I need to check my usage to see if I need the unlimited plan. After that, the next question is whether it's time to move to Verizon. AT&T is great in most places I go except in my house and neighborhood. This applies more for my phone service but if I switch my iPad to Verizon I will switch my phones as well. From the little reading I've done I doesn't seem like the demand is there like it was for the 3.

we are considering going to verizon as well. but do they still not allow the phone to be used while making calls?

They don't let you use your phone while using the ipad for data, right. :b

I forgot about this. I don't use my phone and data often but it does come in handy when needed.

I'm using Printopia on my iMac to act as an airprint server, since my older wifi HP printers aren't AirPrint compatible. From any iPhone or iPad we can print to the printer, or print to a file on the iMac. But, it requires leading the computer turned on and connected to the shared printer. That's not a problem for us because we leave the iMac on all the time for iTunes home sharing, TwonkyServer, and StreamToMe.

Thanks to all who mentioned Printopia, it will solve my printing issues at home. When on the road or at the office will sending the print to dropbox allow me to print with the printers on the server? I will ask our system administrator on Monday, thanks.

Really glad to see the RAM bump. I don't think the processor was lacking in the 2 at all, so no worries there. I really can't wait to get my hands on that screen, though. Shipping in 2-3 weeks now on Apple's site, so it looks like it may be a little while longer before I get one.

Anyone have any idea when MacMall/Amazon/some place that doesn't charge almost 10% sales tax will have them for sale?

**BRENT**