New Sansa Clip - sweet

MartyLK

As a user of an 8GB Clip, I find them to be quite excellent in spound quality and convenience. The only thing I could wish for is higher capacity memory. It appears this new Clip resolves that wish with the inclusion of a MicroSDHC slot, allowing up to 16GB cards, which fully integrate into the main menu. If they ared compatible with the MicroSDXC format of memory cards, that would mean up to...eventually...64GB of storage.

SanDisk Sansa Clip+ MP3 Player Keeps the Bizarre slotRadio Dream Alive - slotRadio - Gizmodo

• 2 weeks later...
You do realize that about there's a good number of us (3) that are moderators both here and there, right?

Technically you're right, since grawk's an admin and not a mod here, but if you include him, I think the number is four.

What the heck is a Sansa clip? I'm guessing mp3 player. Do I get a cookie?

Technically you're right, since grawk's an admin and not a mod here, but if you include him, I think the number is four.

What the heck is a Sansa clip? I'm guessing mp3 player. Do I get a cookie?

It does more than play lossy mp3's, it now plays lossless flac's out of the box.

Here's a review of the Original

SanDisk Sansa Clip Review

And one for the new plus.

SanDisk Sansa Clip+ Plus Review

Ask Iron Dreamer how good a source it is for the JH-13's

I like both mine (albeit with lowly ER-4P's). Being able to Drag N Drop files from a foobar / squeezecenter library onto a USB mounted device is nice'n'easy. The MicroSD card fits into a SDHC converter, meaning the music files can go straight into the SDHC slot on my mini9.

SQ (with decent source material) is surprisingly good.

For someone not in the iFamily, there is a lot to like.