Any good Blu-ray burning software?

I'm contemplating an update for my PC. A new quad core/mobo/video card would comprise most of the updating, but new HDs and two new Blu-ray burners might be in the scope. That is if there's some reliable Blu-ray copying software available. I like the idea of making copies of my favorite Blu-ray movies.

Anyone have any experience with Blu-ray copying yet?

I have a Blu-ray burner, but haven't actually tried to copy a movie. The BDs I have on hand are ones I own anyway, and the cost of blank media would make it fairly uneconomical.

From my understanding though the big issue with copying Blu-rays is ripping the discs in the first place. The AACS encryption is broken at this point, but BD+ tends to be fixed every time it gets broken. The tool that always seems to be on the leading edge of Blu-ray encryption hacking is Slysoft's AnyDVD so if you want to give it a go, that's probably the one to try. Actually burning playable movie discs is fairly easy as far as I'm aware.

There's a few people who've used them to format shift HD-DVDs to Blu-ray which also seems fairly easy. When the price of media drops I'll probably convert the HD-DVDs I own over myself.