Duggeh

Can we have them be a little bit bigger? The difference in niceness between 100 and 80 pixels is quite a lot with minimal additional imposition in screen estate and besides theres all those cheaters (not mentioning grawk) who are haxing in bigger ones anyway!

You need to try one of those Duggeh, they give you a free t-shirt if you finish everything. Very tasty for what it's worth, but I was only able to eat about three quarters of the burger.

205228366_a4e99ad36e_b.jpg

Can't believe I managed to scroll past that. That's madness, what is that a whole dog between a loaf of bread sliced wideways with a qhole sack of spuds?

I could get through a whole bottle of Salad Cream eating that platter.

• 4 months later...
Maybe the 150x150 is a bit large, maybe it isn't. But while I'm laying down the whinge for picture sizes, could the profile picture size limit be something like 600x400? :)

Bump for justice!

www.Head-Case.org - View Profile: grawk

=image.php?u=7&dateline=1236723432&type=profile

Profilethingie.jpg

:(

I don't get many people stopping by my profile, but I'd like them to maybe go "wtfz" when they do. And 640wtfz is better than 150wtfz.