Beyer T1

Hopstretch

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me, I am celebrating the end of the long dry spell. It's nice to pick and choose from among this new crop of high-end headphones. Now if only we could get a new dynamic from ATH and maybe an electrostatic from Sennheiser.

Well unfortunately I see a trend here. Sennheiser introduces a new flagship dynamic at $1,400.00. The headphones are met with good reviews. The price barrier is broken with minimal complaint, so now all the other companies want to come out of the woodwork with a headphone they can charge upward of $1000.00 for. That's all fine and dandy if the research is there to back it up, and the headphone merits that kind of cash layout. Unfortunately there will be many that don't.

There is no big deal. We just like saying Tesla.

It would be really cool to have a unit of measurement named after you.

I'd like my name to be used as a new unit of penis measurement. Wouldn't that be awesome?

"That guy's penis is half a Tice long"

"Holey shit, that's huge! Where'd you hear that?"

"His girlfriend is my Wife's Gynecologist, and she's hot as hell! Lucky Bastard!"

Steve only posted that, not because he likes saying "Tesla," but because he likes talking about his penis. But since we know that about him, it's okay.

Now that that's done, I'll admit I'm curious. I'm not a Beyer hater at all. I wish the 880s treble weren't so brutal, but otherwise like them. I also liked my Darth Beyers as fun phones, and they're definitely comfy as I could ever want.

I'm not in the market for new headphones, but that's never really stopped me before. We'll see.

Steve only posted that, not because he likes saying "Tesla," but because he likes talking about his penis. But since we know that about him, it's okay.

Now that that's done, I'll admit I'm curious. I'm not a Beyer hater at all. I wish the 880s treble weren't so brutal, but otherwise like them. I also liked my Darth Beyers as fun phones, and they're definitely comfy as I could ever want.

I'm not in the market for new headphones, but that's never really stopped me before. We'll see.

While yes I agree Beyer has made some good phones before, I really don't see them as being a capable player in the "high-end" with phones costing that much.

You have me pegged Vicki!

I can't get Darth Beyers off my head fast enough! They are probably the most annoying phones I've heard. But I like Country music too, so my preferences have to be measured against my bad taste. :)

I don't think of myself as a Beyer hater either, but I agree with Fitz, to fit into this category they'd better have developed something really, really good, and completely different from their past offerings.

Does this look like normal Beyer to you? or do you need a fancy space cadet design to say its different?

I think I and many others need it to hear it compete in sound quality with other similar priced offerings before caring much based on their previous flagships. I wouldn't mind trying it, I do like its new fancy space cadet design. ???