College Football 2009

tkam

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right, peace then :).

What a nightmare, two years in a row, coming off a big win and then choking. Not to knock Washington, they played great, but we have waaay more talent. No excuse. PC should have pulled Corp, given Mustain a shot maybe? Who knows?

I didn't have much confidence in USC's quarterbacks this year. The OSU game showed me that USC wasn't as strong as I thought they would be this year, because I expected a USC rout of OSU last week.

Well, fuck, I think we're going to lose to fucking Greg Paulus and Syracuse.

I didn't have much confidence in USC's quarterbacks this year. The OSU game showed me that USC wasn't as strong as I thought they would be this year, because I expected a USC rout of OSU last week.

Agreed, mostly. They have been painful to watch for a few years now. No way did I expect a blowout in that hostile environment with a freshman at the helm.

Well, fuck, I think we're going to lose to fucking Greg Paulus and Syracuse.

Tell Paulus to get back to the ball court.

That game was painful to watch. Defense couldn't stop anything. And K. Riley was abysmal.

I was listening to it on the radio in the car, and it sounded bad enough. I can't imagine how ugly it must have been to watch.

What a weekend of upsets though! And underdog Houston just keeps beating big programs. Who the heck knows what'll happen next week? And Tebow had his bell rung pretty hard, I wonder if that's the beginning of the end for him. The track record of QB's and concussions isn't exactly pretty.

What a weekend of upsets though! And underdog Houston just keeps beating big programs. Who the heck knows what'll happen next week? And Tebow had his bell rung pretty hard, I wonder if that's the beginning of the end for him. The track record of QB's and concussions isn't exactly pretty.

Definitely. I thought the Penn State offense looked pretty good in the beginning but I guess after Iowa settled down, Penn State ran into trouble. I didn't watch much after the first few possessions.

The beginning of the USC game was the polar opposite of how Cal started. Didn't finish this game either, but the way it started, I was expecting a blowout which never happened.

All right, peace then :).

What a nightmare, two years in a row, coming off a big win and then choking. Not to knock Washington, they played great, but we have waaay more talent. No excuse. PC should have pulled Corp, given Mustain a shot maybe? Who knows?

I would love to see Mustain get a shot. Kid was a Parade All-American in high school. Was 7 and 0 as a starter when he was a freshman at Arknasas then our fucking ass bag ex-coach pulled him after 1 interception and he has never played again. I thought maybe he would see some time at USC but guess not.

I wish they had switched to the Miami v. OU game instead. The Cal v. USC game was kinda boring to watch.

Yep, after the punt return, it was pretty much over.

Cal does seem to have issues handling their own hype. Seems like they always end up doing better when they start the season off the radar. Coaching issues, perhaps?

Oregon is looking more beastly by the week. 42-0 over WSU at the half :eek:

Not as exciting overall as the last few weeks of the season have been. Oh well.... off to waiting for the Japanese Grand Prix to begin.

Yep, after the punt return, it was pretty much over.

Cal does seem to have issues handling their own hype.

That, and they have no balls whatsoever. Cal buys into its hype too easily, and they cannot handle adversity at all. After being beat that badly last week, you would think that Cal would come out with a little fire and motivation. But as soon as Riley threw that interception on the first drive, I knew it was over.

• 3 weeks later...